Billing and Payment Portal Help
Logging In to Your AccountLogging Into Your Account
To Login to your account, type in you username, associated password and click 'Login'. If you have forgotten your password, click on the 'Forgot your password?' link and complete the following steps.
If you are unable to remember your password to access the portal, click on the 'Forgot your password?' link on the login page and complete the following:
- input your Username and click 'Next'
- type in your Security Answer and click 'Next'
Once your account has been validated, an email will be sent to your email address on file. This email will contain a link to an update your password page.
Your AccountAccount Overview
The Account Overview sub-section contains the following information:
- Account Status - the status on this account - enabled or suspended
- Contract Start Date - the date the account was created or initiated.
- OANDA API Key - they API key used to access the FXML service
- Amount Owing - the amount outstanding for the account, a positive number denotes money owing, while a negative number denotes a credit to the account.
- Last Payment Date - the date of the last successful payment
- Last Payment Amount - the amount of the last successful payment
The Account Overview sub-section also allows you to instantly make a payment by clicking the 'Make a Payment' button, change your password and edit your billing address.Edit Payment Information
The Edit Payment Information page allows you to update your payment information on file. The fields which are included in this section are:
For customers paying with a credit card:
- Payment Method - the type of credit card being used
- Card Number - the last four digits of the credit card number on file
- Name on Card - the customers' name as it appears on their credit card
- Expiry Date - the expiry date of the credit card
For customers paying with ACH:
- Payment Method = Bank Account
- Name of Bank - the name of the banking institution on file
- Routing Number - the identification number of financial institutions, usually appearing on the bottom of financial documents. This value is 9 digits for banks located in the United States and 3 digits for banks located in Canada
- Transit Number - the number of the specific Canadian financial institution, where funds are being drawn from. This value is 5 digits for banks located in Canada and empty for banks located in the United States.
- Account Number - your banking account number
- Country - the country of your bank
To update your information on file, update the appropriate fields and click 'Save'.
NOTE: When updating credit card information, the Card Number must also be re-input.Edit Address
The Edit Address page contains your Billing and Shipping Address Information. You Billing Address is used for Credit Card validation while your Shipping Address is used for tax calculations. The following fields are included in both the Billing and Shipping Address sections:
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip/Postal Code
To easily copy your Billing Address to your Shipping Address click the 'Copy from Billing Address' button on the top right hand corner of the page.
To update your information on file, update the appropriate fields and click 'Save'.Edit Profile
The Edit Profile page allows you to update your contact information on file as well as update your security question and answer. The following fields are included in this page:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address - the address where all notifications for your account will be sent
- Security Questions
- Security Answer
To update your information on file, update the appropriate fields and click 'Save'.Change Password
The Change Password page allows you to update your password on file. Your password is case sensitive and must be between 7 and 16 character long. Your password must also contain a minimum of one upper-case character and one non-alphabetic character.
To update your password, input your current password, type in your new password in the 'New Password' and 'Confirm Password' fields and click 'Save'.
Note: Your new password cannot be the same as your previous 4 passwords.Make A Payment
The Make a Payment page allows you to make a payment against your account. This section contains the following information and fields:
- Current Balance - the amount outstanding for the account, a positive number denotes money owing, while a negative number denotes a credit to the account
- Payment Amount - the amount you wish to pay
- Comments - a optional field which allows you to make a comment on the payment
- Use Payment Information on File - if this box is checked, the payment information on file will be used to process the payment. If this box is unchecked, new onetime payment information can be input. Please note that inputting new payment information here will not update your payment information on file.
- Payment Information - contains the current credit card or ACH information on file
Once all the appropriate fields are filled out, click the 'Process Payment' button to process your payment.Billing History
The Billing History page contains the list of Statements and Invoices generated within the last 13 months. For each Statement or Invoice the following will be displayed:
- Date - the date the invoice or Statement was generated
- Statement/Invoice Number - the identification number associated with the Invoice or Statement
- Balance - the Statement or Invoice balance