THE ULTIMATE DEMO ACCOUNT
Get unlimited, free access to your demo forex or CFD trading account and test trading strategies under real market conditions. Reset or adjust your 100,000-unit starting balance or profit/loss at any time, change your leverage, and use flexible trade sizes to test your comfort level.
REAL MARKET CONDITIONS
Experience real-time rates across forex, as well as Gold and Silver † crosses. Access commodities such as Brent Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Wheat; global stock market indices for countries like Germany, Australia, and the US; and bonds such as U.S. Treasury Bonds and Euro-Bund futures with CFDs.
MOBILE TRADING APPS
Get everything you would expect from a desktop trading platform, including chart trading and technical analysis tools on your smartphone or tablet. Monitor the markets and manage your forex and CFD portfolio from any iOS or Android device.EXPLORE APP PLATFORM FEATURES
DEMO DESKTOP PLATFORM
Our easy-to-use yet powerful desktop trading platform is highly customizable and gives you access to professional forex trading functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also keep in mind that OANDA Trade and Demo accounts are not linked, therefore your usernames and passwords may be different. If you are still unable to sign in to your account, click "Forgot your password?" just above the password entry field to reset your password. If the issue persists, or you are unable to reset your password or to sign in please contact us through Live Chat so we can assist you.
2) Open the Order window. Click on the forex or CFD instrument you would like to trade in your Rates List or Panel.
3) Make sure the correct order tab is selected. Select whether you would like to open a Market Order or Entry Order
4) Click Buy or Sell. Buy if you think the forex or CFD instrument may go up in value; sell if you think it may go down. Buy and sell rates are different because of the broker’s spread, which varies by time of day and market events.
5) Verify the forex or CFD instrument. Select another currency pair, precious metal, commodity, stock index, or bond CFD from the list if you want to trade another instrument.
6) Type the number of units you want to trade.
7) Add a Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, or Bound to your trade (Optional)
8) Click Submit.
Open a demo account to fine tune your trade strategiesTry a demo account
Apply for a live account now and you could be trading in minutesOpen a live account
Trading involves significant risk of loss
NEW TO TRADING?
Transform your understanding of the forex and CFD market. Explore a range of free, online instructor-led courses for novice and experienced traders or choose your own curriculum and focus on what you want to learn at your own pace.
This page is for general information purposes only: examples are not investment advice or an inducement to trade. Past history is not an indication of future performance.
Execution speed and numbers are based on the median round trip latency from receipt to response for all Market Order and Trade Close requests executed between January 1st and May 1st 2019 on the OANDA execution platform.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) or Precious Metals are NOT available to residents of the United States.
MT4 hedging capabilities are NOT available to residents of the United States.
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) limits leverage available to retail forex traders in the United States to 50:1 on major currency pairs and 20:1 for all others. OANDA Asia Pacific offers maximum leverage of 50:1 on FX products and limits to leverage offered on CFDs apply. Maximum leverage for OANDA Canada clients is determined by IIROC and is subject to change. For more information refer to our regulatory and financial compliance section.