Forex Market Hours
See world forex trading hours and status
See at a glance the market hours and current status of the world's currency markets. National bank holidays and weekends are taken into account.
How to Interpret This Graph
There are at least two reasons why you should track the major forex market trading hours:
- The first hour after a major market opens is considered very important and often indicates how the session might develop.
- In periods when market 'trading hours' overlap, liquidity tends to increase because more traders are participating in the FX market.
- The hourly volume graph shows the historical level of trading activity on fxTrade for all pairs.
- Opening and closing times are approximate because of the OTC (Over the Counter) nature of the forex market.
- Forex Market Hours Chrome Extension: View the current market hours from your Chrome browser by installing this extension.
This is for general information purposes only - Examples shown are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect current prices from OANDA. It is not investment advice or an inducement to trade. Past history is not an indication of future performance.