Live Exchange Rates - EUR/NZD
Current tradable exchange rates, live from OANDA fxTrade
Understanding live exchange rates
OANDA is electronically connected to numerous global banks to access the best currency rates for its forex traders, and electronic algorithms on OANDA’s fxTrade servers update exchange rates tick-by-tick, in periods of less than a second. The currency rates shown on this page are updated less frequently, but are still a close reflection of the rates available to forex traders right now.
EUR/NZD at a Glance
Euro (Currency code: EUR)
- Central bank: The European Central Bank
- The euro is used by over 320 million Europeans and 17 nations in the eurozone (euro area).
- Over 175 million people use currencies pegged to the euro, such as the Danish krona (DKK) and West African CFA franc (XOF).
- Eurozone economies vary widely. Germany is the largest economy, and a leading world exporter. Other economies (Ireland, Greece) endure sovereign debt and severe government austerity measures.
New Zealand Dollar (Currency code: NZD)
- Central bank: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- The New Zealand dollar (also called the kiwi) replaced the New Zealand pound in 1967.
- In the past two decades New Zealand has transformed from an agrarian economy to a globally competitive, industrialized, free market economy.
- New Zealand exports include dairy products, meat, wood and wood products, fish, and machinery.
- The New Zealand dollar is among the 10 most-traded currencies.