Live Exchange Rates - EUR/CZK
Current tradable exchange rates, live from OANDA fxTrade
Understanding live exchange rates
OANDA is electronically connected to numerous global banks to access the best currency rates for its forex traders, and electronic algorithms on OANDA’s fxTrade servers update exchange rates tick-by-tick, in periods of less than a second. The currency rates shown on this page are updated less frequently, but are still a close reflection of the rates available to forex traders right now.
EUR/CZK at a Glance
Euro (Currency code: EUR)
- Central bank: The European Central Bank
- The euro is used by over 320 million Europeans and 17 nations in the eurozone (euro area).
- Over 175 million people use currencies pegged to the euro, such as the Danish krona (DKK) and West African CFA franc (XOF).
- Eurozone economies vary widely. Germany is the largest economy, and a leading world exporter. Other economies (Ireland, Greece) endure sovereign debt and severe government austerity measures.
Czech Koruna (Currency code: CZK)
- Central bank: Czech National Bank
- The Czech koruna and Slovak koruna replaced the Czechoslovak koruna in 1993, when the Czechoslovak federation dissolved.
- In 2007, The Czech government suspended a plan to adopt the euro in 2012.
- The Czech Republic has a stable market economy with laws and regulations harmonized to the EU.
- Major exports are machinery, transport equipment, raw materials, fuel, and chemicals. Over 30% of Czech exports go to Germany.