- Why should I register for an OANDA Rate Subscriptions Account?
- How do I register for OANDA's forex trading (fxTrade) service?
- Will the information I provide go to any third parties?
- What if I forget or can't find my password?
- How do I cancel my subscription with OANDA?
1. Why should I register for an OANDA Rate Subscriptions Account?
Register for a Rate Subscriptions Account so you can:
- Subscribe to exchange rate data feeds that can be tied directly into your back-end systems.
- Get regular exchange rate updates in your Inbox using our currency email service.
- Create a customizable currency converter widget or personalized versions of our many other exchange rate tools for your web site.
Summary of OANDA's free and charged currency services
2. How do I register for OANDA's forex trading (fxTrade) service?
We currently require separate account registrations for our fxTrade service. If you are looking to open an account to start forex trading, please click on the appropriate option from the following list:
- Start forex trading with an fxTrade account.
- Test your forex trading strategies with an fxTrade Practice account.
3. Will the information I provide go to any third parties?
4. What if I forget or can't find my password?
If you should happen to lose your password, please fill out this form and we will send you an email with your password. If you are still having problems, fill out the feedback form with a description of your problem, including your OANDA username and/or the email address that you used to create your OANDA account.
5. How do I cancel my subscription with OANDA?
To cancel your subscription, send the fill out the feedback form with a note stating that you are cancelling your subscription.